Join us for this awesome annual event!
Trunk or Treat
Friday, October 28th from 5PM - 7:30PM
Your RSVP helps us ensure we have enough candy and treats to pass out!
Want to be a TRUNKER? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help support this event by signing up to be a volunteer. Snag a spot here!
Trunk or Treat FAQs:
Where should I park?
Parking is available along neighboring streets not requiring permits surrounding campus. Limited parking available on the East side of the Main Parking lot as well as Orangewood Presbyterian Church. Please remember to be courteous to our neighbors!
Will candy be handed out?
“Trick or Treat” timing is from 5PM - 7:00 PM
Will there be activities and games?
Activities include: Trick or Treating, DJ, Games and Truck Decor Contest
Will there be food and beverages available?
Simis Dads Club will be selling snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. Zelle digital payments preferred, cash accepted. Free bottled water will be available.
What is the best way to dress for Trunk or Treat?
We suggest you dress comfortably and wear good walking shoes.
While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgment:
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any props or accessories that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another guest.
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground (for example, full-length gowns/trains)
- Themed t-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus.
- Costume headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Costume masks of any kind may NOT be worn.