Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Simis!
The first step in becoming a volunteer is to complete the Madison Elementary School District Volunteer Application here:
After completing the application, you may sign up for the volunteer opportunities listed below. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Please view Simis volunteer expectations.
UPCOMING VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES (click forms below)
Trunk or Treat!
Art Masterpiece Volunteers
Immediate need for volunteers in the following classrooms: Beckett, Hernandez, Holt, Johnson, Keturatana, and Winchester.
Additional volunteers needed in: Gilbert, Hitchcock, Monroe, Guggisberg, Harding, Izatt, McCarthy/Kartsten, Abel, and Grubler.
All classes need at least 2-4 volunteers.
- Abel, 8:45 on Tuesdays (has one)
- Vanore, 10:15 on Thursdays (no volunteers!)
- LaBrie, 10:15 on Fridays, (one and a half volunteers)
- Delhi, 10:15 on Thursdays (one and a half volunteers)
- Grubler, 8am on Thursdays (has one but he can’t make the first few lessons!)
- Roussin, 11am on Fridays (one volunteer)
- Stormer, 10:15 on Tuesdays (one volunteer)